Platlet Function Tests
Platelet Function Analyzer
*Compact and easy to use at hospital and laboratory settings.
Pre-operative bleeding risk management
With the Anysis system, most patients with prolonged collagen/ADP Test migration distances manifest abnormalities in primary hemostasis that could place them at risk during surgical operation
von Willebrand disease (vWD) detection
The Anysis system can accurately detect vWF-dependent platelet dysfunction under high-shear stress in adults and children.
Aspirin therapeutic response assessment
Most patients who are taking aspirin yield prolonged migration distance. For the prolonged migration distance for aspirin-taking patients, it is closely related with aspirin-resistance with higher platelet reactivity.
P2Y12 inhibitor response assessment
The Anysis P2Y12 test detects platelet P2Y12-receptor blockades in patients undergoing therapy with a P2Y12 antagonist by measuring ADP- induced adhesion and aggregation of platelets.
Fast, Easy & Simple
Small sample volume of 200μL of whole blood
One-touch automated system
Takes less than 4 minutes to see the results
Simulating in-vivo platelet aggregation
The Anysis’s unique technology enables to mimic in-vivo hemodynamic environments including upstream activation of platelets, downstream adhesion to ECM substrate, aggregation-induced flow closure, etc.
Owing to the successful simulation of in-vivo environments, Anysis system can provide diagnostic results that are in good agreement with clinical results.
Creative Innovation in Technology
Main Features of Anysis system
- Whole blood-based assay
- Small sample volume required (200 μL)
- One step of pipetting
- Rapid test (less than 4 minutes)
- Fully automated operation with one-touch
- Total platelet function assessment with a single system
What the Anysis can provide
- Bleeding risk assessment tests (Epinephrin, ADP)
- Antiplatelet response tests (Aspirin, P2Y12)
- Shear-mediated platelet aggregation (SMPA) test
- Global hemostasis and fibrinolysis test (Anysis-TEG)
The Anysis test aids in
- Assessing a potential bleeding risk prior to surgical operation
- Assessing antiplatelet therapeutic response
Migration distance(MD) directly indicates platelet function
-Prolonged migration distance indicates dysfunction of platelets associated with inherited disease or anti platelet-therapy